Sunday, December 3, 2006

Pilot blog- here goes nothing...

Yeah, so I've always turned my nose up at this whole 'blog' thing, as I consider them narcissistic and inane. It's time I come clean: so am I. Also I've read some pretty decent blogspots lately which were enough to push me over the edge. Ah well- you win; ya vam pozdravlyayu. So I'm off to a rather late start with this here 'window to the world' shit. I've been here closing in on three months already and haven't said a word to all y'all in cyberspace. I'll try to embellish past details as they arise, but do excuse me (for your sake and mine) if I don't give a full, uninterrupted synopsis of my life these past 88 days- ask me and detailed knowledge you shall receive. Otherwise, let's say we all take this on faith, cappicce?

No comments: